Pagina 1 van 1

hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:12
door matsuchi-san
iemand die reageert op zoekertje van mijn jdm sol


Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. Can you assure me that it's in good state and that i will not be disappointed with it.I'm ready to pay your asking price .........Euro and to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my Son, but the issue is i am an oceanographer and i do have a contract to go for which starts tomorrow and am leaving any moment from now.The contract is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the sea area. But I'm able to access email anytime as we will make use of laptop so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send money via PayPal anytime.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the paypal charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to http://www.paypal.com. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will take care of very necessary paper for me. So i look forward to hear from you soon. will like to see more pics.

I need the address where the agent will meet you and your PayPal Full name and email address so i can send the money now.

Many Thanks



denk het niet

Re: hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:15
door WhiteSol
trash can :goed:

Re: hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:21
door mariow
:iagree:
weer zo louche boel die u int zak zetten,
de wagen komen ophalen en da ist laatste wat ge dervan gehoord zult hebben

Re: hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:30
door matsuchi-san
uhu dacht ik ook en het rare is als ge mailt direct erna hebde al antwoord é

Re: hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:34
door ThomasDW007
Ziet er betrouwbare kerel uit, zeker doen :lol:

Re: hmmmm,denk het niet

BerichtGeplaatst: di 20 nov 2012, 18:35
door matsuchi-san
boel is al verwijderd en gemeld als phisser en wa weet ik nog almaal :)